WORK WITH US
MANAGER - Byron Bay
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated and skilled applicant to manage our Byron Bay space.
Who are we?
Just like a comma in a sentence, a momentary pause. Comma is about a moment to breathe, regenerate, find calm and begin again. We understand lives are busy, we're not here to cure the world, but rather understand the importance of design, smell, touch and all the things that make people feel alive.
We exist for anyone looking for the sublime in stillness.
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and experienced manager to motivate, inspire and manage a team of therapists. As the manger you'll be responsible for the operations of the business.
Do you like taking time for yourself? Do you appreciate great design? Have you go immaculate attention to detail? Are you great with people? Can you think on your feet?
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage front of house staff and therapists, daily bookings and front of house operations.
- An ability to make people feel comfortable, cared for and genuinely relaxed.
- Set-up procedures and systems to ensure the smooth running of a business.
- Assist with marketing and promotional activity of the business.
- Meet monthly KPIs in services, retail, gift voucher sales, re-bookings, memberships and client happiness.
- Stock management.
Proven experience in a similar role.
Extensive experience using booking software (preferably Shedul).
Experience working with Google Sheets and Shopify.
A diploma in massage is preferable, but not necessary.
You will be an integral part of the success and growth of the business. We’ll be here to support you with ongoing training and education. We are offering a competitive salary and incentives.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org